Wednesday, March 24, 2010

52 things i love about him

52. I love the way he makes me laugh.
51. I love it when he sends me text messages in the morning, saying he loves me so.
50. I love his eyes.
49. I love his smile.
48. I love his nose.
47. I love the sound of his laughter.
46. I love the way he talks.
45. I love his taste in clothing.
44. I love the way he tries to look good whenever we go out.
43. I love it when he text me when I go out, telling me to take care of myself
42. I love it when he supports me whenever I get frustrated with school work.
41. I love it when he always listen how my day went eventhough I haven't asked about his day.
40. I love when he just stares at me when I go none stop talking about nonsense stuffs.
39. I love the way he eats.
38. I love it when he acts shy around my friends.
37. I love it when we're with other people, he always pretends to do something with his phone, just because he's shy.
36. I love it when he goes with me when I go out.
35. I love his jokes.
34. I love his walk.
33. I love his voice.
32. I love it when he sings his song for me.
31. I love it when he's ticklish.
30. I love it when he's mad.
29. I love his hair.
28. I love the way he scolds me when I say bad words.
28. I love it when he gets mad when I do silly things.
27. I love it when he's sleepy.
26. I love his good boy act.
25. I love his friends.
24. I love it when he misses me.
23. I love it when he teases me.
22. I love it when he tells me he loves me.
21. I love it when he thinks of me before he goes to sleep.
20. I love it when he flashes that oh so plastic smile. [haha]
19. I love the way he glued his eyes on the tv because football is on.
18. I love it when he keeps quiet when we're in a fight.
17. I love it when he gets jealous.
16. I love it when he tells me I don't look good in something.
15. I love it when he spends the whole day with me.
14. I love it when he tells me I'm beautiful.
13. I love the way he murmurs I LOVE YOU.
12. I love it when he prioritizes me.
11. I love the way he tries to buy me a present eventhough he has no money.
10. I love it when he gets scared when I don't feel good.
9. I love it when he waits for me when I late back to school.
8. I love the way he stares at me.
7. I love it when he says sorry eventhough it's really my fault.
6. I love the way he holds my hand while we're walking.
5. I love it when he tells me that he cannot live without me.
4. I love it when he talks about the future with me.
3. I love it when we got in a fight then he stares to my eyes and say I'm sorry.
2. I love the way he tells me I'm the one for him.
1. Lastly, I love him because ''HE NEEDS ME BECAUSE HE LOVES ME.''

No comments:

Post a Comment